We’re looking for talented individuals to contribute tutorials to Graphstock.
Submission Instructions & Guidelines
- Your tutorial must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- Your tutorial may be edited prior to publishing
- Only use materials you own, or have permission to use in your submission. ( do not use images you find on google )
- Please include links to the source of any images/icon/ resource you have used in your tutorial.
- If you do not include your image sources your tutorial will not be accepted.
- Before you write your tutorial please send us a demo with your final result
How much do we pay you
We have an unique payment rate. The more you write for us the more you will earn.
- For your first tutorial you will get a Premium account for one year or 100 $
- For your second tutorial we will pay you 100 $ + one premium account for one year.
- For your third tutorial you will get 150 $
- In some cases we can raise this limit to 300 $ for a single tutorial.
When do you pay ?
We pay via Paypal after 2 weeks of the publishing date. Example : if we publish your tutorial on 1 January, you will receive payment after 2 weeks.
How can i format the tutorial ?
We will make it for you. Please focus on how to create a great looking design, and we will take care of the rest.If you write more than 3 tutorials for us we will create an account for you and you can post your tutorial directly on the website.
- Your tutorial should be placed in a .txt file or .doc
- Please include a sample PSD file for people to download. ( tutorials withouth PSD files will be not accepted )
- Images in the tutorial should be 960px wide. Please include the final result in a higher resoulution.
- Please send all files by mail in a .zip archive : contact [at] graphstock .com
- Please include all your images used in the tutorial in a separate folder
What types of tutorials you do need ?
- Web layouts
- 3D effects
- Text effects
- Adobe illustrator tutorials
- Web design tutorials
- WordPress tutorials
If you can write another type of tutorial and your tutorial fits in another category please contact us.